Commencing Family Court proceedings can be daunting – not only because it’s an emotional time in your life, but because…
I have over 24 years’ experience as a litigator, with expertise in financial and parenting aspects of family law, de facto property cases, deceased estate claims, Wills litigation and other equitable disputes.
My experience is the result of focusing on finding practical solutions for my clients. I achieve this by combining my background as a commercial litigator with a comprehensive view on evidence gathering and having a sensitive personal approach.
- Family Law Financial and Parenting
- Family Provision Estate Litigation
- De facto property cases
- Deceased estate claims
- Wills litigation and equitable disputes
- Alternate dispute resolution
Roles, memberships and education
- Bachelor of Law, University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Sydney
- Presenter at the State Legal Conference and various community forums.