Last year, I wrote an article on cannabis use and its potential impact on parenting matters. I have recently considered some recent…
I take a practical approach to assisting my clients in finalising their property and parenting disputes as smoothly and efficiently as possible. I am acutely aware that separation represents one of the most difficult periods in a person’s life. My goal is to provide clarity and structure to clients to resolve their legal issues.
My experience includes property and financial matters, parenting arrangements, financial agreements to divorce and at all times will focus on adding value in all services to clients. I am upfront and realistic about the prospects of a client’s case and encourages settlement when appropriate. My experience also includes attending Court and I am prepared to act assertively on behalf of a client should litigation be necessary.
- Property settlements (both basic and intricate and complex)
- Parenting disputes
- Divorce and financial agreements (pre-nuptial, post-nuptial and de facto)
Roles, memberships and education
- Bachelor of Laws & Bachelor of Commerce, University of Western Australia, 2007
- Master in Applied Law, College of Law, 2014
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law, 2008
- Away from the office, I volunteers at the Inner City Legal Centre and has previously served on volunteer Rotaract committees.
- I also speaks Chinese (Mandarin).