From 19 October 2018, private companies can seek finance through the equity crowd-sourced funding (CSF) regime that was previously open…
Having relocated from Hong Kong to Sydney, I joined Swaab’s corporate group as a partner. I have practiced for over 20 years —16 of which as a partner within international law firms in London and Hong Kong.
My experience ranges from corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, private equity and regulatory compliance to general corporate and commercial law.
I have represented numerous international clients on entering as well as exiting the China market and on both public and private merger and acquisition transactions. I have also advised boards in connection with corporate governance protocols.
I also assist both startups and SMEs on structuring, fundraising and employment share schemes.
- Corporate and commercial law
- Corporate finance
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Private equity
- Regulatory compliance
Roles, memberships and education
- Bachelor of Arts in Law and Industrial Psychology, University of the Witwatersrand
- Bachelor of Laws LLB,
University of the Witwatersrand, 1984
- Higher Diploma in Company Law,
University of the Witwatersrand, 2000
- Member – Law Society of England and Wales
- Member – Law Society of Hong Kong
- Member – Law Society of New South Wales
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- Recognised as ‘Leading Individual’ in 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 in the field of Capital Markets by The Asia Pacific Legal 500.