Trina Francis – Partner, Family Law, specialising in family law, lawyer-assisted mediation and litigation will be joining our award winning…
More than 95% of my clients have been able to resolve their Family Law matters without the need for a final hearing before a Judge.
For 20+ years I have worked exclusively for Family Law clients including five years with an international law firm; previously I advocated for clients of a community legal centre before running my own Family Law practice. Prior to becoming a solicitor I worked extensively as a news journalist, and in public relations and as a media officer for a Commonwealth Court.
- Family Law
- Lawyer-Assisted Mediation
Roles, Memberships and Education
- Masters Degree in Applied Law (Family Law), College of Law Sydney
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Technology Sydney
- Bachelor of Art (Communications), University of Technology Sydney
- Graduate Certificate in Continuing Legal Practice, University of Technology Sydney
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Graduate Fellow, College of Law Sydney