It is important to consider your superannuation entitlements as part of your estate plan especially when they do not form…
Commercial, Estate Planning, Cyber Law
I am part of the Corporate and Commercial and Wills and Estates practice groups.
Prior to joining Swaab, I was part of the in-house legal team for a construction company which helped me develop a commercial and practical approach to advising clients. I also have previous experience in commercial litigation which assists me in advising clients on ways to effectively minimise their risk while pursuing their commercial objectives.
I have experience assisting clients participating in state and federal parliamentary inquiries including drafting submissions and preparing clients for attendances before parliamentary committees.
As part of our Wills and Estates practice, my experience includes the preparation of wills, powers of attorney and appointments of enduring guardian. I assist clients in obtaining grants of probate or letters of administration and estate administration and also act for clients in matters involving contested grants and family provision claims.
- Business acquisitions from due diligence to post completion
- Drafting shareholder agreements, financing and security documents
- Competition and consumer matters
- Drafting submissions and preparing witnesses for state and federal parliamentary inquiries
- Estate planning and asset protection
- Probate and estate administration
- Estate litigation including contested grants and family provision claims
Corporate and commercial law
Wills and estates
Roles, memberships and education
- Bachelor of Business (Finance), Bachelor of Laws, University of Technology, 2015
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales, 2016
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia, 2016