In NSW, section 8 of the Succession Act 2006 (NSW) (Act) lets the Court dispense with the formal requirements for a will…
Commercial, Estate Planning
I am an Associate in our Corporate and Commercial practice, having completed the graduate program and rotations in 2017/ 2018.
Prior to joining Swaab, I was part of an in-house legal team. This has helped me develop a commercial and practical approach to advising clients. I also have previous experience in commercial litigation which helps me in advising transactional clients on ways to minimise their risk while pursuing their commercial objectives.
I also assist clients participating in parliamentary inquiries including drafting submissions and preparing clients for attendances before parliamentary committees.
As part of our Estate Planning practice, my experience includes the preparation of wills, powers of attorneys and appointments of enduring guardian. I also assist clients in obtaining grants of probate or letters of administration and estate administration as well as contested estates including contested grants and family provision claims.
- Business acquisitions from due diligence to post completion
- Drafting shareholder agreements, financing and security documents
- Competition and consumer matters
- Drafting submissions and preparing witnesses for state and federal parliamentary inquiries
- Estate planning and asset protection
- Probate and estate administration
- Estate litigation including contested grants and family provision claims
Corporate and commercial law
Wills and estates
Roles, memberships and education
- Bachelor of Business (Finance), Bachelor of Laws, University of Technology, 2015
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales, 2016
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia, 2016