Whatever your needs
The success of Swaab strata is the result of years of experience in real property, strata law, dispute resolution and litigation. With a combination of expertise and depth of knowledge in all aspects of strata living, from the development phase (community, strata and stratum) through to establishing and managing schemes and the resolution of disputes.
Our offering becomes further specialised when collaborating with the full capabilities of the firm, to provide you with a solution, no matter what your needs.
Our lawyers across Property Planning and Projects and Litigation provide you with guidance and strategies you need in a pragmatic and commercial manner.
You will benefit from our combined knowledge of the systems, procedures and processes used in the strata industry. This combined with our expertise acting on behalf of strata schemes, community associations and developers will provide you with a complete end-to-end service.
- advice as to all strata issues and disputes arising under the Strata Schemes Management Act 2015
- preparation of and advice as to building management agreements, strata management agreements and community management statements
- By-law drafting, registration and consolidation
- building defect claims under Home Building Act 1989
- strata renewal under Part 10 of the Strata Schemes Development Act 2015
- preparation of collaborative agreements, bloc deeds and joint sale agreements between lot owners
- preparation of building contracts relating to original or remedial works
- boundary disputes including easements, ground anchor and/or crane access deeds, retaining wall issues
- dispute resolution
- conduct of proceedings in all jurisdictions
- conduct of informative and educational sessions for Strata Committees and Strata Managers on all aspects of strata legislation