Giving you confidence
It’s our goal to ensure that your business thrives and enjoys positive employee relationships, despite the challenges that legal red tape poses for all businesses. We understand that advice on employment law needs to be not only accurate, specific and commercial, but also swift. We have the experience to achieve this and to solve your problems.
We focus on getting to know you, developing long-term relationships as we guide you through the ever-changing legal and industrial environment. We assist you by drafting employment contracts which minimise exposure to awards, lessen the risk of claims and emphasise clarity, flexibility and simplicity.
We have acted for both employers and employees in a broad range of industries, including hospitality, retail, manufacturing, logistics, healthcare, aged care, finance, professional services, building and construction, as well as the not-for-profit sector and government.
- Advice in relation to the Fair Work Act
- Enterprise agreements, employment agreements and letters of appointment
- Terminating employees and managing employee exits
- Restraint of trade, confidential information and privacy
- Negotiation with WorkCover, insurers and trade unions
- Advice on application of awards and employee statutory and award entitlements
- Contractor and employee agreements
- Redundancy and restructuring
- Managing employee underperformance
- Managing ill or injured employees
- Managing employee grievances and workplace disputes
- Workplace surveillance and monitoring of internet and email use
- Harassment and bullying matters