Facing financial crisis?
We have extensive experience in insolvency work and have advised insolvency practitioners, directors, shareholders, debtors and creditors on corporate restructuring and insolvency related issues. The members of our team come from a variety of professional backgrounds within legal, accounting and insolvency fields.
We can provide advice to directors on their duties and responsibilities when companies are facing an uncertain future. We provide practical guidance on the steps individuals need to take to avoid personal liability.
This breadth of experience and skill set enables us to provide you with a unique and insightful perspective on all aspects of insolvency related matters. Our Lawyers can strategically formulate and implement the most appropriate solution to meet your specific needs. We have successfully acted in a diverse range of insolvency matters.
- Wind-up applications
- Voidable transaction claims
- Insolvent trading claims against directors
- Retention of title claims
- Deeds of company arrangement
- External administration issues
- Assisting insolvency practitioners in asset disposals
- Assisting directors in relation to directors’ duties
- Voluntary administration and liquidation;
- Public examinations
- Court applications for the appointment of receivers
- Bankruptcy notices
- Bankruptcy petitions