The new GST ‘withholding’ regime for sales of new residential properties and vacant residential lots will apply from 1 July 201…
Partner, Property, Planning & Projects
As an experienced property lawyer with over 25 years’ working in commercial property in Australia, I provide my clients with both deep knowledge and expertise in leasing, property investment, and property development. I am recognised for my client service and I understand the importance of adding value beyond the legal aspects, by assisting my client’s with strategic thinking and commercially viable solutions. My clients include corporations, private companies and families.
The extensive knowledge and experience I’ve gained over the years extends to: landlord tenant leasing, leasing related advice, commercial property acquisitions and disposals, property development, property joint ventures and strata and community title developments.
- Acting for for national corporations with respect to industrial leasing for numerous business parks in NSW.
- Acting for a landlord of a developed high end shopping centre and retail precinct
- Acting a for a partially local and foreign owned developer which is a retail and commercial staged community title development in the south west of Sydney.
- Due diligence, disposal and acquisition of mixed-use, commercial, retail and industrial property portfolios, stand-alone properties, shares and units in structures owning property assets.
- Acted for an offshore property trust landlord of a mixed use commercial and retail building in Melbourne CBD
- Property investment
- Property development
Roles, memberships and education
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice 1988
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Adelaide 1987
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Adelaide 1987
- Member — Sustainability Committee of the Australian Property Institute