Interview with Tadd Walford, Partridge, Structural EngineerOver the past eight months, I have released a series of articles. This article is ‘part…
Property, Planning & Projects, Strata
I pride myself on listening to the client, thinking outside the square and finding a solution that meets the client’s needs. I conduct proceedings in the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal, Supreme Court of New South Wales, Local Court of New South Wales and in the Land and Environment Court of New South Wales.
With a legal career spanning over 25 years in general practice, for the past decade I have specialised in building, construction, strata and property. I have worked for many owners corporations, developers and builders in all facets of building and construction law in all jurisdictions.
- Acting for owners corporations, owners and builders in building defect claims under the Home Building Act 1989 in NCAT and Supreme Court of NSW
- Acting for developers, owners corporations and lot owners at the forefront of strata renewal legislation introduced in November 2016
- Acting for owners corporations and owners in strata disputes arising under the Strata Schemes Management Act 2015
- Negotiation and drafting of building contracts, project management and superintendent agreements
- Acting in boundary and development matters including easements, crane and ground anchor licence deeds, boundary, tree and fencing disputes and planning issues.
- Building and Construction
- Local government law
- Environment and planning
- Commercial law
- Litigation and Dispute resolution
Roles, memberships and education
- Master of Laws (University of Sydney) 2000
- Diploma of Law (LPAB) 1994
- Member of Law Society of NSW