Property, Planning & Projects, Strata
I practice in a broad range of property, building and construction transactions adopting a practical and common-sense approach with my clients and other parties in all my dealings. I enjoy collaborating with clients to achieve the best possible outcome for each transaction.
My property practice includes the sale and acquisition of residential homes, apartment complexes, off-the-plan developments and both industrial and commercial sites, including multi-storey fully or partially tenanted buildings and sites.
My building and construction practice includes the acquisition of development sites, negotiation and drafting of building contracts, advising on enforcement of contractual obligations and Security of Payments claims and preparing instruments creating easements, by-laws, strata development contracts and related documents.
With more than 20 years’ as a practicing property lawyer, I have extensive experience in a broad range of property matters.
- Acting for property trusts, large listed and unlisted corporations, small to medium entities, private developers, investors and home buyers
- Due diligence, sale and acquisition of residential, mixed-use, commercial, retail and industrial property portfolios and individual properties
- Drafting development documents required in complex stratum and strata title developments
- Drafting and negotiating building contracts for small and large scale developments
- Assisting in the Security of Payment claim disputes
- Property acquisition and sale
- Property development, building and construction
Roles, memberships and education
- Bachelor of Laws, University of New South Wales, 1994
- Bachelor of Economics, University of New South Wales, 1994
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW, 1996
- Director of the Royal Life Saving Society of Australia (New South Wales Branch)
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales