What more could a famous celebrity with an impressive fortune want – a trade mark registration for their newborn children! Welcome to…
Commercial, IP & Technology, Franchising
As a member of Swaab’s corporate, commercial and intellectual property practice I am passionate about helping my clients achieve their goals. My focus is on business advice, corporate and commercial transactions, commercialisation of intellectual property rights and brand protection strategies.
I was named the 2017 Australian Young Lawyer of the Year by the Law Council of Australia and won the 2017 Lawyers Weekly “30 Under 30” Award for commercial law in Australia. I was also previously a finalist in the 2017 & 2016 Australian Law Awards for “Young Gun of the Year” and 2015 “30 Under 30” Awards.
- Drafting, prosecuting and advising on trade mark, certification mark and design applications in Australia and internationally
- Negotiating, advising and conducting on IP infringement actions
- Drafting IP licence and assignment documents includin software licenses, database and data transfer agreements
- Advising on brand protection strategies for domestic and multinational clients including managing trade mark portfolios
- Drafting and advising on sponsorship agreements, confidentiality agreements, service agreements, terms of trade and other commercial agreements
- Conducting all aspects of business sale transactions
- Providing corporate secretarial assistance and advice
- IP & Technology law
- Commercial law
Roles memberships and education
- Juris Doctor, Law, University of New South Wales, 2012
- International Studies (Global), University of NSW, 2009
- Internationale Beziehungen, Politik und Gesellschaft, Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, Germany, 2009
- Member — Intellectual Property Society of Australia & New Zealand (IPSANZ)
- Member — Communications & Media Law Association (CAMLA)
- Executive Councillor — NSW Young Lawyers
- Director and Company Secretary — The Aurora Group
- Diversity and Inclusion Committee of the Law Society of NSW.