Property, Planning & Projects
I practice property law predominately in the sale or acquisition of residential, commercial and rural property together with retail and commercial leasing and some commercial law. With my previous experience in dispute resolution and my common sense approach to solving problems, I am able to achieve the best possible outcomes for my clients, whilst maintaining good relationships with the other parties involved in the transaction. I also believe in maintaining regular communication with my clients to ensure they are kept fully informed throughout their transaction.
- Acting in all areas of the conveyancing transaction for Torrens title, Strata Plans (including community and neighbourhood associations), Company title and off-the-plan properties
- Acting for a broad range of clients in the sale or acquisition of property including residential homeowners, first home buyers, investors and private companies including international Agricultural companies
- Drafting loan agreements and private mortgages.
- Managing the Australian retail leasing portfolio for an international clothing retailer
- Acting for both Landlords and Tenants of commercial premises
- Property acquisitions or sales of residential, commercial and rural property including the transfer of any water entitlements and lodging applications with the Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB)
- Leasing both retail and commercial
Roles, memberships and education
- Admitted as a Solicitor in the Supreme Court of NSW, 2012
- Bachelor of Laws, University of New England, 2012
- Bachelor of Arts, University of New England, 2012
- Certificate IV in Paralegal Studies, Wentworth Commercial College, 1998
- Member of the Law Society of NSW
- Member Golden Key International Honour Society (For Academic Achievement) 2004