Young Lawyer Wellbeing: Surviving and Thriving — a panel event for young Meritas lawyers. October 20, 2020 16:00 – 17:00 US Central Standard / October 21, 2020 8:00 – 9:00 Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane time
In this session Meritas participants will hear advice from senior lawyers from three different countries on how they handled competing interests early in their careers. They will also hear from an executive coach that regularly coaches lawyers and other professionals on such issues. There will also be an opportunity to participate in small group discussions regarding how to incorporate the advice given into your day-to-day legal practice.
- Moderator: James Skelton (Swaab, Sydney, Australia)
- Panellist 1: Pam Kramer (Integral Transformative Practice Intl, California, USA)
- Panellist 2: Mary Digiglio (Swaab, Sydney, Australia)
- Panellist 3: Howard Yegendorf (Brazeau Seller Law, Ottawa, Canada)
- Panellist 4: Joshua Stadtler (Dunn Carney LLP, Portland, USA)