At the moment there are real concerns about current parenting orders and how they operate in the COVID-19 climate. It…
Michael Byrnes appears on The Keep podcast
In this episode Michael covers:
- The culture changes that must be implemented within businesses
- The social impact of the #Metoo movement
- Why implementing training is important?
- The impact of power structures within the workplace- What is it and how does it work?
- Creating the right processes to follow when complaints are made and to follow through.
- Encouraging people to come forward by empowering employees
- How work place conduct contributes to employee experience
- Creating the right employee experience through the culture and behaviours in the workplace.