In this interview Mary discusses how she became interested in wellbeing, human behaviour and psychology and provides insights into what…
Michael Byrnes appears on The Keep podcast
In this episode Michael covers:
- The culture changes that must be implemented within businesses
- The social impact of the #Metoo movement
- Why implementing training is important?
- The impact of power structures within the workplace- What is it and how does it work?
- Creating the right processes to follow when complaints are made and to follow through.
- Encouraging people to come forward by empowering employees
- How work place conduct contributes to employee experience
- Creating the right employee experience through the culture and behaviours in the workplace.