A recent Fair Work Commission case outlines the danger in assuming business issues caused by COVID-19 change employer obligations. Read…
Legalwise Seminar | Law for Architects: Contracts, Planning & Disputes
Helen Kowal Partner, is presenting on the topic of: Design and Building Practitioners Bill 2019 — New Duties & Penalties for Architects at the Legalwise Law for Architects Seminar on 18 June 2020
A link to the full program of events can be found here.
The program has been developed for architects specifically around the new Design and Building Practitioners Act 2020 (which came into effect last Thursday 11 June 2020).
Helen’s presentation will cover the following areas:
- How did the Draft Bill come about?
- What does it mean for designers and building practitioners?
- What is a ‘regulated design’?
- Registration and licensing requirements for practitioners that you need to know about
- Understand the penalties
- Consider the duty of care provisions within the Bill
A special 30% off promotional code for the program is available, which you can share with your colleagues, networks and any industry associations you are a member of who may be interested.
Promotional Code: SPK30
This offer is valid until the date of your presentation.