Meritas members elected seven new board directors at the Meritas Annual Meeting in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
The new directors are:
- Drew Dillworth of Stearns Weaver Miller in Miami, Florida, USA
- Esther Domínguez of Marimón Abogados in Barcelona, Spain
- Amanda Esch of Davis & Canon in Cheyenne, Wyoming, USA
- Matthew Evans of Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- Andrew Lambros of Bennett & Philp Lawyers in Brisbane, Australia
- David Reid of Brazeau Seller Law in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Philip Wong of Gallant in Central Hong Kong
The Directors were elected to the board from nearly 9,000 lawyers at 183 independent law firms that are members of the Meritas network and will serve three-year terms.
To read the full announcement click here