With the deadline for mandatory e-conveyancing fast approaching, conveyancing in New South Wales has unequivocally entered the digital age. And while…
Property, Planning & Projects
Admitted to practice in 2016, I have experience with commercial and retail leasing, residential and commercial conveyancing (including off the plan) as well as mortgages, easements, restrictions and subdivision work.
- Experience acting on behalf of individuals, companies and SMSF’s in a variety of conveyancing transactions (rural, residential and commercial)
- Experience acting on behalf of individuals, companies and SMSF’s in acquisition and disposal of water access licences and related water interests
- Property settlement pursuant to family court orders.
- Retail and commercial leasing including Landlord and Tenant leasing, assignments, variations and subleases across NSW, VIC & QLD
- Experience acting on general corporate commercial matters such as loan agreement, general security agreements, registration of mortgages as well as registration on the PPSR
- Preparation and registration of deeds granting, varying and releasing easements including ancillary documents
- Experience acting on the conversion of a proprietary interest from leasehold to freehold
Principal area of practice
- Property law
Roles, memberships and education
- Bachelor of Communication majoring in Journalism, University of Newcastle, 2013
- Bachelor of Laws/ Diploma of Legal Practice with Honours Class 2 Division 2, University of Newcastle, 2015
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales