What kind of firm would you like to work for? One where your input is valued and your work is rewarded? Where innovation is welcomed? Where it’s understood that life doesn’t begin and end with work? If you answered yes to the above, Swaab could be the place for you.
Careers at Swaab
We know service delivery is everything to our clients. At Swaab we pride ourselves in creating an environment where people want to come to work and be inspired to do great things. We have taken time and care to build a community that genuinely supports each other, where our people are encouraged to grow and learn, and our successes are celebrated. Taking care of each other, having fun together and working collaboratively to make sure we deliver the best service to our clients is at the core of what we do.
Our values underpin the way in which we approach our work, make choices in our every day and impact how we interact with each other. Each of our values are key to shaping our culture and are all equally important.
- Generosity of Spirit
Our people are the key to our success and we believe in recognising the value that they bring to the firm. Our culture and generosity of spirit sets us apart, as does the myriad of employee benefits we offer, including:
- Plenty of social activities including shared lunches, Friday night drinks, trivia night, dinner functions and family based events
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Lunchtime yoga and other sporting activities
- Annual flu vaccinations
- “Swaabiversary” and end of year gifts
- Provision of fresh fruit and healthy snacks
- Lunch & learns on a wide variety of topics
- Employee assistance program providing you and your immediate family with a confidential, impartial and professional counselling service
- Paid parental leave
- Paid client referral scheme
- Salary continuance insurance
- Annual allowance for legal work e.g. purchase of property or estate planning
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave