We are thrilled to welcome two new lawyers to our litigation and family law teams, Alexandra Streltsova and Monique Loveday.Alexandra…
I have over 10 years experience in commercial dispute resolution and litigation and practice predominantly in the areas of commercial dispute resolution and litigation, insolvency and commercial advice.
As an integral part of the Litigation team, I enjoy finding solutions that best meet client objectives. I aim to add value by providing advice that is both commercial and legally sound.
- I have dealt with a wide range of matters acting for and against major Banks and other financial services institutions including fraud matters, internal, police and ASIC investigations and potential class actions
- I advise corporate and private clients in relation to a broad spectrum of commercial disputes relating to contractual issues, property disputes, claims under the Australian Consumer Law and defended recovery proceedings
- I advise insolvency practitioners, individuals and company directors on questions of corporate and personal insolvency law and related issues
- I acted for a plaintiff in breach of copyright and anti-anti-suit injunction
- I advised a Scheme Administrator of an insurance company in relation to his application for the advice opinion and direction of the court in respect of various issues arising in connection with the administration of the scheme
- Commercial dispute resolution
Roles, memberships & education
- BA, LLB University of Sydney, 2006
- Fluent in Russian