On 13 February 2019, the Treasury Laws Amendment (Registries Modernisation and Other Measures) Bill 2019 was introduced to the Australian…
I have experience working in-house with internal clients and I understand the importance of taking a pragmatic and commercial approach in advising my clients. With my bilingual skills (Chinese and English), I pride myself on being able to help clients from across Australasia. I possess dual qualifications as a lawyer, admitted in Australia and Hong Kong, and as a civil engineer.
I have represented clients in the property, health and technology sectors. I frequently advise clients from the very beginning of a transaction from negotiation to post acquisition matters. I also advise clients on complex commercial arrangements and appropriate business structures to adopt, whether they are starting up a new business in Australia or expanding their existing Australian business internationally.
- Commercial and Corporate
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Contracting
- Corporate Governance
- Aged Care and Retirement Living
Roles, memberships and education
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- Admitted to the High Court of Hong Kong
- Juris Doctor , University of Technology, Sydney, 2013
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering, University of New South Wales, 2010
- Hong Kong Overseas Lawyers Qualification Examination, 2017
- Member of Law Society of New South Wales