Once again, our Property, Planning and Projects (PPP) team has been named as a Recommended firm in the Doyles Leading Property…
Property, Planning & Projects
I am a specialist in all aspects of local government, planning and environment law. I have been involved in many significant environment and planning litigation cases including environmental prosecutions, planning appeals and project challenges relating to controversial developments involving retail, commercial and residential projects and licensed premises. I take a considered and commercially-aware approach in tackling environment and planning issues. I also have extensive experience in representing clients in Court meditations and conciliations.
My experience extends to providing advice to developer clients at all stages of the project life-cycle (including development and project applications, environmental assessment, developer and planning agreements and approvals) with consideration to relevant State and Commonwealth environment and planning legislation.
- Acting for and advising Universal Property Group Pty Ltd in various planning appeals in the Land and Environment Court.
- Advising the Department of Planning on state planning agreements for the delivery of infrastructure and advice on planning and policy instruments.
- Advising Sydney Anglican Schools Corporation in relation to development proposals and requirements under the State Environmental Planning Policy (infrastructure) 2007.
- Advising Qantas on state and inter-state liquor licencing requirements for the supply of liquor for promotional purposes.
Environment and Planning
Litigation and strategy
Liquor licensing and gaming
Roles, memberships and education
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Media (Honours), Macquarie University, 2007
- Member — Law Society of NSW
- Member — Women Lawyers Association of NSW
- Member — Environmental and Planning Law Association (EPLA)