I am a passionate and motivated Family Lawyer who strives to put my clients in a position where they are able to make the best decisions to move forward into the next stage of their life.
I adopt a more hands on approach for my clients and provide creative solutions to what would otherwise appear to be complex issues. I am a settlement focused lawyer and understand the importance of preserving relationships however should litigation become necessary, I am also a determined and focused litigator.
I coach my clients through all stages of their family law matters. I am by their side every step of the way. I take pride in all my matters and adopt a collaborative approach wherever possible. It’s a team effort.
- Representing high net worth clients in complex property negotiations and settlements and work closely with my client’s other trusted advisors such as Financial Advisors and Accountants to achieve the best outcome
- Experience in commercial litigation together with my combined Business/Law Degree gives me a competitive advantage particularly in complex property disputes.
- Working closely with clients who have experienced trauma in their relationships including those who have experienced domestic violence and understand the extra support my client’s may need both during and after the conclusion of their family law matter
- Working closely with my client’s Counsellors to ensure that my clients are getting the right support and treatment
- Advanced understanding in Alternative Dispute Resolution which has provided me the knowledge and skills required for effective conflict management and resolution.
- Experienced negotiator and have successfully negotiated and settled matters outside of Court saving clients the ordeal of partaking in protracted and costly litigation
Roles, Memberships & Education
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia, 2011
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales, 2011
- Member, Law Society New South Wales
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Distinction), College of Law
- Bachelor of Applied Finance/Bachelor of Laws, Western Sydney University
- Family law
- Alternate Dispute Resolution