There are various options available to assist parties to resolve their Family Law dispute outside of litigation, including mediation and…
I am a NSW Law Society Accredited Specialist in Family Law, which is an area I have focused on since my admission as a Solicitor in 2010. During that period I have worked solely on property settlements and parenting disputes in cases throughout Australia. I am committed to providing my clients with as much support as they need throughout their case and I work closely with a range of professionals to ensure my clients are provided with current and effective advice to resolve the issues they face following a breakdown in their relationship.
My practice is exclusively in matters relating to the Family Law Act and Child Support (Assessment) Act. I strive to provide sensible solutions to the many issues facing clients following the breakdown of their relationship. I am passionate about achieving positive outcomes for clients in what can be one of the most stressful and difficult periods in their life.
I work hard to advance my client’s case without the need to litigate. If a resolution cannot be reached, I have the appropriate skills to guide my clients through the procedural maze of the Family Court and Federal Circuit Court system.
- Family Law
- Alternate dispute resolution
Roles, memberships and education
- Masters of Applied Law (Family Law), 2019
- Accredited Specialist in Family Law, Law Society of NSW, 2017
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of law, Sydney, 2009
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws, 2008
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales
- Member of the Law Council of Australia, Family Law Section